The 2nd Annual Grant County MobilePack was held November 6-7 in Marion, Indiana, with the help of many WGM staff members, missionaries, and ministry partners. This year’s goal of packing 150,000 meals for hungry children was surpassed as more than 800 volunteers packed 172,800 meals. This was enough to feed 473 kids one meal a day for a whole year!
If you weren’t able to volunteer for the event but still want to help feed God’s starving children, hungry in body and spirit, the Grant County Committee still needs $4,300 to meet its financial goal. Make a donation today in the spirit of Thanksgiving (www.wgm.org/gc-mobilepack).
Here’s how your gift will impact hungry children:
- $33 – Feeds 5 children for a month
- $50 – Full box of MannaPack Rice meals
- $80 – Feeds a child for a year
- $220 – 1,000 meals
- $400 – Feeds a family of 5 for a year
- $1,485 – Feeds 25 school children for a year
- $8,030 – Feeds a village of 100 for a year